Wednesday 1 October 2014

Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture..





Hello guys!

I have moved into my uni house and after finally settling in and getting back in the swing of getting up to go uni, I couldn't be any happier. Living with my mates is such an awesome experience, even if that means endless pots in the kitchen that need to be washed...it is all fun and games :P

I have been browsing Pinterest recently, especially the uni room decorating boards. I spotted loads of different ways to hang and decorate your photos. One method I saw on there, was a bunting like way of hanging polaroids. It looked so pretty and I just had to recreate it.

Using the Polagram app on the iPhone, I bought several photos. Polagram is an amazing app. You simply buy the photos from your phone, so no internet jobby! You can either choose polaroids or normal sized photos for 29p each. They also do phone cases and photo albums on there which vary in price, but they would make great Christmas presents! (Thinking ahead ;) )

After these arrived, I bought a bunch of little pegs from ebay and attached them to string. Easy as that...job done. I have fairy lights in my room which I dangled behind the photos, so when I turn them on, all the photos illuminate, I love it! :) aha!

If you are lacking any decorating inspiration, go check Pinterest! I go on about this app all the time. If you want to follow me on Pinterest you can here.

No comments:

Post a Comment