Friday 3 October 2014

Gluten Free Banana Muffins..


Hello guys!

I am back and with yet another gluten and dairy free recipe. This week I had tonnes of bananas just sitting in my kitchen not being eaten, so I decided to grab them and make muffins out of them (as you do). 

This was probably one of the fastest recipes I have ever done. Literally prepping and cooking within half an hour. BISH BASH BOSH!

Here are the yummy photos..




This recipe is one I adapted from allrecipes.co.uk, it serves 12.

200g Dove's gluten free flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3 bananas
150g caster sugar
1 egg
75g melted butter

Method:

1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Mash the bananas and add sugar, egg and melted butter to them.
4. Fold in the flour till the mixture is smooth.
5. Spoon the mixture into the cases.
6. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7. Enjoy.

What are your favourite type of muffins? 

No comments:

Post a Comment