Friday 3 October 2014

Nottingham Lush Christmas Event..

Hello guys! 

Yesterday I had the chance to go to the Christmas Lush Event in Nottingham. I am a big fan of Lush products and was dying to go, I am so glad I got the chance.

Every year, Lush bring out a line of products related to Halloween and Christmas and of course they had out some of their classics, such as "So White" and the good old "Penguin" (I love how they seem to have their own little personalities, with how different each one looks) ha! Along with the classics, they had also brought out some brand new products which got me very excited! So White has been one of my favourite bath bombs for a long time now and Lush now have the scent in shower gel form. I had to get my hands on it! Lord of Misrule and Yog-nog were some of my favourite scents from the event and the people of Lush kindly allowed me to have three products of my choice. I chose, Lord of Misrule, Northern Lights and the Yog-Nog soap. I cannot wait to use these bad boys.

Here are a few pictures from the night. I had such a brilliant time and met so many lovely bloggers. This was my first event and I was go glad I built up the courage to go. Bring on the next one!

















No comments:

Post a Comment