Friday 15 August 2014

Nars Duo Eyeshadows..

Back last year I had a slight addiction to buying overly priced eyeshadows. Nonetheless I bought two NARS duo palettes within a couple of months of each other and if I was honest I do not regret it one bit.
The first palette I had purchased from Selfridges at Birmingham's Bullring (I recommend) was Silk Road. I think out of all the palettes I had tested, this one seemed very girly and wearable for a more natural everyday look. The two colours compliment one another beautifully. I think out of the two colours the one on the right is my favourite as it has a rose gold look to it (who wouldn't love that?) and you can even wear this on its own on the lid as a wash of colour. They are both very pigmented, even the more creamy shade on the left.



The next palette I had bought was the ever famous Kalahari. This palette is very well loved and has undergone a lot of damage. (These photos were took over a year ago). These two shades are very different from Silk Road. They are much darker yet still very wearable for everyday. I love how the colour on the right has a pink/purple tone to it which makes it very pretty on the eyes. I have had so many compliments wearing this beauty! I also think this palette would be great to create a smoky eye with if you added a more darker brown or black! It is very versatile. If you are yet to purchase a NARS palette and are undecided on which one to go for..I highly recommend Kalahari.



The only downside about these palettes is the packaging. They tend to get very dusty and dirty quickly (foundation fingers would ruin it). However I do love the handy little mirror that comes in all the palettes. Saying all this it still does not put me off buying anything else from NARS. Laguna is next on my list.

What is your favourite NARS product? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment