Wednesday 27 August 2014

YSL- Rouge Volupte Lipsticks




It goes without saying, just how stunning these bad boys look. YSL lipsticks scream out luxury with their gold casing however I must tell myself, it is the product inside that really counts as to whether I like it or not.

Saying this, I love these lipsticks. They glide on the lips and they smell absolutely beautiful with their fruity scent.

The first shade I decided to buy was 13 Peach Passion. This particular one had been raved about all last year and I gave in and bought it. The thing I love about this shade is that the colour has more of a pink tone than a peach one. Which is great for those who are getting into their peach lipsticks and do not want anything too over the top. Not all YSL lipsticks tend to last on the lips for a long time, however in my opinion I believe this particular one does last for a good few hours. It leaves a slight stain which still looks flattering even after a couple of hours. But who would mind whacking this beauty out of your bag to reapply? Don't think I would.

The other lipstick I bought was shade 11 Beige Instinct. The formulation of this one is definitely different to Peach Passion. First off the colour is beautiful, I would say it looks very dark in the bullet however once applied it leaves a lovely nude lip. Like I said previously the formulation is quite different. I would say this one is more of a glaze and definitely has to be applied a fair few times.

One downfall to these lipsticks are the price. At around £24 it is definitely on the pricey side, especially if you have to keep re-applying throughout the day/night. Besides this, it wouldn't stop me from buying anymore.

Have you tried the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment