Thursday 7 August 2014

The Lipstick Tag

So I been browsing Laura from buynowbloglater's blog and I loved her lipstick product tag which you can read here. I thought I would give it a go..so here it is.



Favourite balm?

I am a big lover of balms. I tend to get dry lips all throughout the year and one thing that has helped with that is Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream. It is far from a cream as you may think by the name. It has a more gel texture and doesn't smell too amazing but it is probably one of the best skincare products I have ever bought. The great thing about this is that you don't have to use it on your lips..it can be used for many things like sunburns or extreme dry skin. Multipurpose product..what is there not to love?! 

Best eye catching red?

I get so envious of people who can pull off a good red lipstick. I am not one of these people. However, one red lipstick I love is Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in shade 01. It is a deep red matte with a blue undertone. I have yet to buy an amazing red I would wear a lot. What is your favourite red lipstick?

Favourite pink lipstick?

My favourite bright pink lipstick/lip crayon is Bourjous's Color Boost in shade 02 fuchsia libre. The great thing about this lip crayon is that it goes on like a dream and isn't drying on the lips. I also like the fact it lasts agesss on the lips. I would have to only reapply on a night out once. :o

Favourite nude lipstick?

This is the most difficult question. I have far too many favourite nudes. I think one I wear the most is blankety by MAC. It is the most beautiful shade and has a slight mauve colour to it. I LOVE IT!

Best luxury lipstick?

YSL rouge volupte in shade 13 peach passion. Everything about these lipsticks scream luxury. The packaging..the texture of the lipstick and even the smell of them!

Best MAC lipstick?

I would say my favourite is blankety however I already mentioned that in a previous question...CHEATING! ha! I would say my next favourite is my newest one, fanfare. It is the most beautiful nude warm pink.

Favourite lipgloss?

I love my Chanel lipgloss in 73 Bonbon. It is a lovely pink nude with gold shimmer. Who doesn't love gold glitter!!!

Favourite spring/summer shade?

Dior rouge nude in shade Charnelle. A beautiful pink (can you tell i like pink lipstick?)..slightly similar to fanfare but a bit lighter. Other than the colour I love the smell of this lipstick ah! 

Best autumn/winter shade?

MAC viva glam II. A medium brown with slight mauve undertones. The satin finish of the lipstick makes it seem much darker on the lips. Absolutely lovely for Autumn..I can't wait to wear it this year :)

Lipliner...yes or no?

Unfortunately no. I only own one lipliner. I feel like I should really be using it all the time for the darker shades I own due to running of the lipstick. However since I don't wear too many dark shades..it doesn't tend to be a problem for me.

Hope you all enjoyed this post! It has however made me want to buy even more lipsticks. :o Make sure to join in with the tag if you want and don't forget to leave me a comment so I can read them all! 







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely use lip liner either. With lighter lipstick, it shows up too dark.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete