Tuesday 9 September 2014

7 Random Things About Me Tag!

I love tags like these. They are fun and you get to know something different about the writer behind the blog.

I was tagged by Embergrey of whose blog I am utterly addicted to at the minute. You can have a browsey browse here. I was tagged to write down 7 random facts and things about myself! When it comes down to thinking about things to write down for yourself, it is difficult! However, I managed to come up with some random facts..I hope you enjoy!


  1. I am an avid note taker. I write lists for absolutely everything. My journal is full of them. My phone is also full of them. I don't feel normal without having a list of things to do or whatever for that day!
  2. I can't eat gluten, so as a substitute I have to smell anything with gluten in it. When my friend orders a McDonald's burger, I have to let them have a bite and then smell the inside of it. It is a weird addiction even if I do say so myself. 
  3. I hate smiling on photos or taking a serious one. Instead I pull faces (the duck face) or stick my tongue out. It just happens okay.
  4. I have a specific routine on when I eat. Everyday at 3pm I have rice cakes with peanut butter on them and a cup of peppermint tea. It is weird and random but I get all edgy if I don't stick with my food routine ha!
  5. Fleetwood Mac are my favourite band of all time. People will probably think they are dated or think why the heck are they my favourite band, but their songs just make me happy and I could listen to them over and over again and not get bored one bit. One of my favourite songs is called "Seven Wonders". One of my friends told me to listen to it a while back and it instantly become one of my faves. <3
  6. I have an utter obsession with Cath Kidston kind of prints. I have around 5 Cath Kidston bags and even created a patchwork quilt using CK fabric. Whenever I venture into the Nottingham shop, I want  need everything in there. One day I say..one day! 
  7. I can't eat my dinner without Ketchup...ever.
That is it, I hope you enjoyed my 7 random facts and now know a little more about me. :)

Tag time!
I now tag these lovely girls to write 7 facts about themselves. Don't feel obliged to do it if you don't want to or have done it before! :) <3

Jordan from Hello Miss Jordan
Jessica from Jess Who

No comments:

Post a Comment