Monday 8 September 2014

The Student Wishlist..


Hello fellow students..which I am guessing you are if you have clicked on this little linky link ha. Hope you have all had a great weekend! 

It's getting near that time where students "like myself" are moving into their accommodation. NERVOUS! I have created a little wishlist of some bits and bobs I have had my eye on over the internet and want to share with you. Sometimes browsing on the web can help you decide on how you want your room to look and pinterest has been amazing recently on giving me great ideas! If you are lacking inspiration, I would definitely get your ass on pinterest! :) Here's a link to my pinterest.

Sotblomster Quilt Cover- Ikea
I love this pattern! I can imagine these bed sheets in a room with white walls and loads of grey cushions!!

Map of the World Memo Board- Not on the high street 
I have been dying to get my hands on a decorated memo board, just like this one. They have some lovely ones on the website. If you are feeling artsy then there are bijillions of videos on how to make one on Youtube.

Black Aztec Scarf- River Island
Not exactly a student home wishlist item. However I love this scarf, especially with the yellow stitching. 

Cacti- Ikea
Beautiful to place on shelves and they do not require so much attention! 

Moleskine Notebook- Paperchase
I love Moleskine notebooks and have adapted the bullet journal method in mine. Check out this link here if you are interested in creating a planner to fit you. More will be revealed on a blog post in the next coming week. 

Elephant Lamp- Urban Outfitters
This lamp is so unique and having spotted this on Urban Outfitters..I need it in my life.

White Grid Backpack- Newlook
This isn't really a pattern I would go with when it comes to a bag. However I love this one. It is monochrome *surprise* and would match any outfit. 


What things are on your student wishlist? If you are not a student, then what is on your homeware wishlist? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment